Perhaps we’re building a tradition, but we did this last year and it was a hit, so let’s do it again!
Just a few quotes to get you in the mood for Christmas…
1. Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection ~ Winston Churchill
2. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas ~ Peg Bracken
3. At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year ~ Thomas Tusser
4. Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’ ~ Bing Crosby
5. My idea of Christmas whether old-fashioned or modern, is simple: loving others ~ Bob Hope
6. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful ~ Norman Vincent Peale
7. Christmas is the day that holds all time together ~ Alexander Smith
8. Don’t let the past steal your present. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone ~ Taylor Caldwell
9. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other ~ Burton Hills
10. Christmas is doing a little extra something for someone ~ Charles M. Schulz
P.S. There’s only a few more blogs from RTG this year so if you miss our remaining posts next week then we’re wishing you a very merry Christmas and happy New Year! Hopefully see you on Monday!